A free WordPress website audit will highlight any issues with your website.
If your website isn’t performing quite as well as your web design agency promised it would get in touch for a free WordPress Audit.
The audit is an objective overview of your site that highlights any issues. Once run, you can then choose to fix the errors and warnings on your site yourself, or have me do it.
There’s a bit of interpretation often needed in these audits, but I don’t include that for free – if you’d like me to convert the techy stuff into plain English, I can do so for a small fee.
This automated audit will provide you with a score out of 100 for your website.
It highlights issues such as:
- Slow server speed
- Missing metadata
- Broken links
- Missing ALT tags
- SSL problems
- Duplicate content
- Poor site build
Here are 10 reasons why you should get your website audited.
- Plain and simple, you should have an objective score for the website that you’ve spent your money on.
- It will give you an independent report to go back to your agency to fix anything that should have been correct in the first place.
- You’ll get a benchmark ‘score’ for your site now, which you can use moving forward to make sure your site stays in tip-top condition.
- Be able to see when your site score slips and what needs to be fixed.
- Know that your site is healthy and ready for investment in SEO and/or PPC.
- See what stuff you can easily fix yourself rather than having to pay a WordPress developer to do it for you.
- If you are considering a new website, it gives you a benchmark on how good the new one is versus the old one.
- You’ll learn all the things you need to do in the future when adding content to keep your score high.
- The audit dives deep into your site, so may reveal issues your developers didn’t even think about.
- It’s free – you’ve got absolutely nothing to lose.
Get your free initial audit today.
This audit is free and there’s no obligation to do anything else – I won’t even chase you up on a response – I’m not much of a salesperson.
What it doesn’t come with is an explanation or consultancy on how best to fix any issues it discovers, but you can hire me to do that!